Macquarie Generation employs approximately 600 people, the majority of whom work in various positions at Liddell and Bayswater Power Stations in the Hunter Valley of NSW. We also have a corporate office in Newcastle with approximately 50 employees.
Like most large companies, we need skilled and dedicated people to carry out different types of work required to run a successful business.
Career opportunities are available across a broad spectrum of jobs including:
- Maintenance (Electrical, Mechanical and Boilermaking trades, Drafting)
- Administration (Finance, Commerce, Human Resources, Purchasing)
- Marketing and Trading
- Production (Plant Operation)
- Technical Specialist areas (IT, Electronics, Engineering)
- Professional (Management, Engineering, Law, Economics, Health & Safety, Marketing and Trading).
Macquarie Generation aims to be an employer of choice by:
- Making safety our first priority
- Encouraging growth and development of employees and rewarding effort and achievement
- Being an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Offering salary sacrifice opportunities
- Providing a free Employee Assistance Program (counselling service)